|Company Name||Tableau Software (view profile)|
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
Tableau is looking for key automation developers fluent in DevOps with an emphasis on Puppet. This role will focus on automating everything from initial server provisioning, application deployment (through Dev/Test/QA), out to production including monitoring via Zabbix. Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
• Develop, maintain and improve automation of every aspect of automated deployments of applications, systems, configurations, and network devices
• Work with development, QA, Test, and Operations teams to seamlessly automate manual steps in the processes to improve efficiencies
• Improve validation of changes to the environments in development and production
Who you are…
• Highly Technical. You have experience using common operational scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl, VB scripting and PowerShell. You have collected, aggregated, and built reporting around syslogs, event logs, application logs (apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
• Experienced. You have expertise working in an operational and development environment with a mix of Windows and Linux systems, storage platforms and industry standard networking technologies.
• Go-Getter. You are a self-starter with the ability to proactively identify possible issues and suggest corrective action.
• Domain. You understand and embrace a DevOps infrastructure environment. You have demonstrated success in using Puppet to automate systems.
• Excellent Communicator. You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Educated. You have a BS in Computer Science or similar background.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TABLEAU&cws=1&rid=1109
To learn more about Tableau’s culture, please visit: http://careers.tableausoftware.com
Tableau Software is an equal opportunity employer.