|Company Name||Tableau Software (view profile)|
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing …
The Corporate Infrastructure team is responsible for all facets of designing, testing, implementing and managing a world class internal computing and network infrastructure on which all within the company depend. As manager of this team, you will ultimately be responsible for ensuring critical resources (servers and/or services) are readily available and that strategic projects are positioned for success through effective management and utilization of resources. Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
• Oversee team which is primary technical resource managing all facets of the internal computing and network infrastructure for Tableau world-wide.
• Establish metrics and methodologies that best communicate team status.
• Provide insight on trends requiring action proactively to stay “one step ahead” of the end-users and/or upcoming corporate requirements.
• Establish, maintain and manage vendors responsible for providing hardware, software and/or services required to provide world-class service.
• Develop and nurture team staff to ensure high morale and job satisfaction.
• Document forecasts, plans and resolutions for on-going and future reference.
• Innovate, promote and drive adoption of tools, technologies, policies and procedures in support of continuous improvement.
Who you are …
• An IT Superstar. You are proficient in all of the right technologies, including: Net App SAN systems or iSCSI, NFS, or Fiber Channel technology; Windows, Mac and Linux administration; VMWare ESX or related virtual technology; and you have a strong understanding of system integration and technologies.
• Resourceful. You have a strong work ethic, are self-directed, and are a self-starter who acts with initiative.
• Experienced. 8+ years of corporate infrastructure management experience, preferably in a software development environment
• Educated. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
• Excellent Communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and are an expert at presentations. You have outstanding interpersonal skills and are able to work well in a team environment.
To learn more about Tableau’s culture, please visit: http://careers.tableausoftware.com/
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TABLEAU&cws=1&rid=1307
Tableau Software is an equal opportunity employer.