|Company Name||buuteeq (view profile)|
The Back End Developer is the type of person that gets more turned on by the engine of a car then the exterior, a world-class back-end web developer that designs and implements SaaS-based web and mobile applications. This individual wants to be part of a high-functioning and rapidly growing company that's building the most robust, all-terrain rally car of web apps. The Back End Developer is responsible for the design, implementation and ownership of backend components of buuteeq's exciting products and services.
- Work closely with front-end developers to build high quality, great looking and cross-browser web applications.
-Participate in all phases of software development from planning, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, and day-today operation of buuteeq's products.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the application logic tier as well as the data storage tier within buuteeq software stack.
- Identify and address scalability issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Rapidly prototype, test, review, launch and support application designs.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and trends on the Web.
- 5+ years of designing and developing large scale web-based applications.
- 3+ years of object oriented software development experience in C#, Python or Java.
- Strong knowledge in full stack Web 2.0 technologies, open source software and Internet protocols.
- Expertise in software architecture, data structures and modern design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in modern web frameworks such as C#/.Net, python django or Ruby on Rails.
- Solid knowledge of relational database and SQL (e.g. SQL server, MySQL).
- Solid understanding and experience of all phases of software engineering life cycle, including source control, design, build/release and automated testing.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Additional Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in clouding computing technologies such as Amazon AWS, Heroku and Google App Engine.
- Experience in building high performance, highly scalable, and fault tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications.
- Experience in using NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Hbase etc).
- Experience in developing iOS-based or Android based mobile applications.