If you have a great startup idea, need some national exposure and would like to meet Mark Cuban — well, then, Shark Tank might be a good fit for you.
The popular ABC reality show, which features entrepreneurs pitching their business ideas to a panel of well-known investors, is hosting casting calls around the nation for the next few months and will make a pit stop in Seattle at the Pan Pacific Hotel on April 26.
Those interested in giving a one-minute pitch to the Shark Tank casting team will need to complete this application before arriving to the casting call. Here are some of the questions from the application:
- What does your product do?
- What investment amount are you seeking and what percentage of equity are you willing to give in exchange?
- What stage is your company in?
- What was the net income from your business last year?
- What is your unique selling proposition?
Only 500 wristbands will be distributed on April 26 at 10 a.m., so be sure to get in line early to reserve your interview time.