Google had a giant week, introducing the new Nexus 7 tablet and the Nexus Q streaming media device, and pulling off the most impressive keynote stunt we’ve ever seen in the skies over San Francisco, as skydivers delivered Google’s augmented reality glasses with no small amount of technical wizardry.
Check out what happens when you turn on the closed-captioning (via the “CC – English Transcribed” setting) on the Nexus 7 introductory video above and the Nexus Q video below.
Highlights include …
- “Nexus ceo their first social streaming media player may trigger the plane home.”
- “Your friends connect these adversary on collections anyone can synthesize.”
- “It’s the first as I said let’s introduce our surveillance with your friends.”
- “Plus the freemen decency act retail binder favored video and he pledged.”
- “We’re off to a great start fights can challenge but there wasn’t nearly far enough so we could join under the microscope an injury for palm.”
- “He released school play which ties together all of our properties around music books movies tan slacks caesar’s have one place to go for all the clinton.”
- “He had to have really crisp high-resolution speaking how to put a fundraising camera on.”
- “Your hand doesn’t hire your arm out that’s perfect for reading you know complains then in a chair at the beach the pool you’re walking around with the point yourself pretty much in your pocket.”
- “With nexus seven work bringing the latest and greatest entry technologies and the best content in the world will play into a single device inexperienced antiquity link thing.”