The Washington Technology Industry Association is gearing up for its big Industry Achievement Awards on March 15th, marking the best-of-the-best in the state’s tech industry.
As in year’s past, I’ll be trying my best to pick the winners. (Hopefully, with a little better luck).
But, before we get ahead of ourselves, here are the nominees in seven categories:
· Best Early Stage Company: Appature, BigDoor, GreenCupboards
· Best Seed Stage Company: Simply Measured, Spiral Genetics, Zipline Games
· Consumer Product or Service of the Year: DocuSign, Parallels, Zillow
· Commercial Product or Service of the Year: EagleView Technologies, SEOMoz, Skytap
· Technology Accelerator Award: Founder’s Co-Op, Lighter Capital, Opscode
· CEO of the Year: Ben Huh (Cheezburger), Steve Singh (Concur), Bryan Mistele (INRIX)
Technology Leader of Tomorrow finalists are:
· “Pablo’s Underwater Adventure,” Amanze Oleru (7th grade) and Joanna Wong (6th grade)
· “The Skateboard King,” Biruk Araya (8th grade) and Tyler Lam (6th grade)
· “Get Rich,” Gizan Gando (7th grade)
Past winners of the IAA include Amazon Web Services, Swype, Isilon and Has Offers.
Editor’s note: GeekWire is serving as a media partner of the IAA.