- Microsoft’s Gamefest 2011 is now open for registration.
- These nerds made a jetpack and got a fake human (a dummy, if you will) to Rocketeer it 5,000 feet up into the sky. This was all before the emergency parachute landing, of course.
- Car geeks, check out the cutest 10 foot German car of the 50’s. This little dweeb gets 55 miles to gallon. Quite impressive for such a shrimp. They just don’t make ‘em like they used to.
- Seattle Weekly brings us 24 hours of ramen recipes. Nothing beats 3 meals a day for under $1.50, and 180% of your daily sodium intake.
- Be sure to hit up Seattle Symphony’s ode to 25 video games later this month!
- A very Star Treky engagement for a very
geekylucky lady indeed.
- So, you’ve seen a million time lapse videos on the web, but have you seen the one that shows the rotation of the Earth from the point of view of the stars?
- This bozo stole a MacBook, took his shirt off and then conked out for a nap, all while the owner of said laptop spied on him with the built-in webcam via Hidden.
- Class it up and practice your touch typing at the same time with this keyboard themed embossed wallet. Perfect for paying your respect to geekdom.